Wednesday

Calvin doesn't turn me on

Calvin Harris I do like. Don't get me wrong, he has produced some good shit, but for some unknown reason his latest track 'You used to hold me' isn't doing it for me.
Not sure if it's because I need to listen more, because it sounds similar to other stuff he has done or whether it's just pure manure... I don't know. I'll let you decide, but knowing the charts it'll be huge and have a million remixes.
Speaking of remixes I've found Nero and Laidback Luke's take on the track but they are pretty shish kabob on quality so i'll wait for someone else to find better quality or post those bad boys on here myself soon enough (Nero and Laidback Luke excite me though - so look out for that post).
Some dubstep and dnb I will drop off for you though comes in the Miike Snow variety.
The Caspa remix is luuuurvly and also pretty old, it's the Netsky one i've only recently found, and it turns me on more than Calvin Harris or a Macdonalds breakfast after a big night out.
Enjoy bitches