Tuesday

Tuesday T

So after monday, comes tuesday and a suitably mega post.
Mason is Dutch and apart from that 'Exceeder' track he did, I reckon both you and I don't know much about him. This is a new track from him and it features the short but sweet vocal of Sam Sparro and the very welcome inclusion of DMC (Which added to Run, makes a good combo), both people we know about.
They apparently met after a Hyde Park performance of 'Walk this Way', all loved each other saw dollar signs (£$$$,$$$) and came up with this:
Not ground breaking, but harmless enough and also different from the countless Guetta + random R'n'b star shit that David has been making.
This next one is also a pretty average track in my humble opinion and is really only up here because it was produced by Diplo. Enjoy it anyway though yeah?
Couple of dubstep tracks up next, JSaxton first.
  1. 'He's not even 18 yet' say the bloggers, well that surely just shows how easy Dubstep is to produce if you have a computer, some money for software and half a brain?!
Given, I cannot produce music as of yet, so throwing my stones from a glass house isn't a good idea but the wonky additions to this track (1.19 onwards) don't, I think, really add to it and I reckon he got a bit too adventurous putting them in. It's a fab remix otherwise though!
2. Secondly, Jakwob does his wonderfully wonky wobbled best to give a dubstep re-smack to Mr Foggs - Moving Parts. Soothing vocals make way for dubstep vibes here. Nice. Apparently Mr Fogg mastered the guitar and four-track recorder by 12, and by 14 was an expert drummer.
Been sitting on this next track for a while, but it's climb up my iTunes play count list has made me realise how much I like it and how good it is. Miike Snow get an Ibiza summer treatment - Silvia - (Sebastian Ingrosso and Dirty South remix)
C. U. Next Tuesday.