Friday

Frozen Lolly Friday

Well it's been a while since I posted.
I'd attribute this to being busy, but I think it's more down to me being lazy, which is poor form.
Today I've seen the sun, hail stones and an ice cream van. Which leads nicely to but has no connection with, this remix of Frozen by Madonna. Can't remember how I came across this but I've always been encapsulated by the feeling I get when listening to the original so this remix does well to better that feeling:
Madonna - Frozen - Jedeye Rework by Jedeye
A couple of extra bonus electro/breaks tracks next, both of the highest quality.
This one was sent via e-mail to me - Soulico feat Rye Rye - Exotic on the Speaker (Yeah! Woho! remix) and is exactly what a friday needs. Check the remixer out here as well.
and finally....
As Denzi and Messy (big love for Messy on wednesday by the way) suggested a while ago. 'I'm in the House' by Steve Aoki was very shit and only liked by posh twits. BUT... this just released, fresh out of the pan, remix by LMFAO - yes yes yes sir! IS rather stonking. Another friday night treat ..... enjoy.....