Thursday

Quickie

So just a quick one before I head out on the tiles.
Hope you all enjoyed Manila Killa's choons and the quick words they had on the blog?


DJ Fresh, in my mind is commercial Drum and Bass, as I know who he is and what he does! 
So to kick off this quickie post, here is a new track from him that really sucks you in with its quick and bouncy beginning, pulls you through the bush, spits in your face, and then sings nicely to you.
Standard stuff but its good, can just hear it blowing a speaker or two in XL...


DJ Fresh - Factory by Mister Bibby

The second choon I wanna share with you is one I'm listening with intrigue to, over and over and is suprisingly (I'm not keen on mash ups) a mash up I can't wait to play out. 
The beginning and end of the song will be familiar and even a bit boring to you, but it's the middle that I like. Kind of the opposite of reading a book, or what is true about a jam and peanut butter sandwich.
SHM vs Daft Punk – ONE More Time (Ilyass E. Edit)
Thanks to everyone at Earmilk for shedding some light on it.
I'll make sure I keep track of IIyass too...


Thats it for now...