Saturday

Ronson, Manila Killa and Stanton Warriors

It's been a genuinely long time since I've posted some music to the world, slash 2 ppl (Hi Dad). 
So on this very rainy afternoon before dinner I will rectify this situation with three songs.

The first is by a duo known as Manilla Killa. This track is one their first creations and it's epic but on a subtle scale. It doesn't blow your mind, but it takes you on a journey and this makes it listenable x200. Hopefully I'll have a quick Q&A and some more musical goodness from them soon, but for now listen to this, a lot.

In Still Time (Drafttt) by Manila Killa

The second track this evening is about a year late for the masses of zombies wandering through chart land.
I would however, go so far as to say that this remix by Stanton Warriors is better than the original. Big beats and breakdowns match the Dnb original by Sub Focus, but add longevity to it I feel. See what you think.


SubFocus - RockIt (Stanton Warriors Edit) by Stanton Warriors

Last and by no means least is newer track given a going over by U-Tern.
The original I will not shy from shy away from saying is irritable like that hair in your beer you can't bloody get at cause you've had 7 already. You end up drinking it or pouring beer down you trying to avoid it.
My good friend McMess of SmoothestGooch fame, suggests that Russ Chimes' attempted remix is better, but U-Tern just hits the Nu Disco smooth but bouncing vibe for me.


Mark Ronson & The Business INTL - Bang Bang Bang (U-Tern's Disco Dub) by U-Tern


If you're in Bath tonight, Central Bar is the place to be. Jeremy Guscott was there last week so I can promise he won't be there this week.