Monday

MC's can kiss my nicking nippy

So it's been a week since I last posted and the rain has been replaced with the sun. Good job world.
Onto the choonage and Uffie. This track was released wheeeeeey back in December but the remixes below are a nice little package that add nicely to an already tasty original.
All three are juicy, yes?
Now here at Messentialbibeats I like to post new stuff, old stuff and maybe stuff that (overuse of stuff in that sentence) I've mulled over for a short while and decided that I've now fallen deeply in love with.
These next two tracks I saw and before listening knew they would be good.
The album from ML still gets pumped in my room and in Clubs on a regular basis and I always enjoy a bit of Foamo. I enjoy this track no less. Good solid dirty stuff to get you deep and down tonight. Also check the Mad Decent label if you like, they give out good shit.
O Wolfgang Wolfgang, how I love stuff like this. It's geared for a big room, but sounds good anywhere. The cuts from and into the classical keep the longish track fresh and it packs a nice punch too. The breakdowns are of course sublime and some nice vocal intervention midway through as well.
Enjoy your Marvellous Monday