Friday

Don't forget about Drum and Bass

A few new Drum and Bass Delights for you today peoples.
While I've been busy with my usual love of electro, and discovering the many different dubstep remixes that people do of every feckin La Roux or Ellie Goulding track, I've pretty much forgotten about Drum and Bass...
Is it not a winter thing maybe? Seasonal? Or the fact that not much decent has popped up at all over the cold months.
Anyway I can't understand this loss of love, but these next tracks should help both you and I regain our 'summer' spring in our step that involves a bpm much higher than anything else.
Blame - On My Own feat. Fudah Guy&Tinchy Stryder (DnB mix)
-----(Link removed by request)
The first is a fresh new track from Blame. I like Blame, he is one of those producers who's name goes standardly well on a remix package and his own tracks always find their way to my hard drive. Yeah it's not crazily different but it's easy on the drum and bass ears. There is also a Drumsound and Bassline remix which I also recommend but the D&B one from Blame himself wins as the top track today.
It's almost cheesy this one especially with the addition of the Stryder. It kinda works though.
I don't like Pendulum. I couldn't tell you exactly why, but there is something not very Drum and Bass about them. It's probably the fact that everyone requested Pendulum at Flirt for years when saying they wanted D&B and although I hear their live shows are awesome, I think their commercial success has kinda ruined what love I may have had for them.
Cheers to facebook and Ben McAleer for settings my eyes to this. Ben needs your votes. So vote. Vote.
Anyway... new track... thoughts?
I'm not sure if I actually now re-love D&B at all. If that's all I have to offer.
Hungover.com
Ah well.