Tuesday

Nutritional Drum and Bass

Yippee!
Over the past week at varied gigs in Bath I have come across some new (to me anyway) D&B, which is rather pleasant.
Firstly after a tip or two from a drunken gentlemen in Club XL, this almost year old but lovely track from Logistics took my ears on a nice liquid trip.
Preview and download Logistics - The Trip HERE
Visit and support Logistics HERE.
A super duper exclusive remix by one of my favourite if a little commercial D&B producers Blame now...
TV Rock's - In the air has been out for what seems like years but has had a release and a re-release with tons of remixes in the past month. Stop the press though, this D&B mash from Blame definitely rocks my screen.
TV Rock - In the air (Blame remix)----(Link removed by request)
This next dude is from Slovakia. And he shares his name with a nutritional supplement. Which makes internet surfing not only interesting, but also informative.
Everything I've heard on his Soundcloud and My Space page I love. It's exactly my kind of Drum and Bass; just close enough to your face to get you pissed off, but with a story to tell and a pleasant tone so that you don't want to hit it. Right on the spot if you ask me... which you didn't.
Messentialbibeats.