Tuesday

Hammering Political Incorrectness

Are you English? Was over thinking again the other day while watching the Rugby, and wondered why if the government are so keen on making us all 'European' do the four home nations still sing their individual national anthems? Shouldn't we have a British anthem? Or even a European one....? O dear, this opens all kinds of questions up to me, perhaps though if you could answer the first one, I will sleep easier.
Right, onto the music.
Here are some songs that will make that sunshine we are having (In England anyway), even more pleasurable and are also being hammered on the dancefloors i'm gracing at the minute.
Rude Boy by Rihanna has that annoyingly catchy feel to it, but not the original. No no, far too drab and slow. Luny P who hails from Australia has created a wonderful 'Booty Breaks' remix however. The TC remix i'll find shortly, but for now this just gets people moving and shaking whenever and wherever I play it. Download it, listen to it and find out more about LunyP on soundcloud......
Jason Derulo. I won't say anymore. Afrojack though I will tell you about. His remix of Watcha Say has had for me hugely different reactions but I love it, I'd play it 3 times a night if I had three different crowds in front of me. It messes around with the original but keeps the vocal we all know, while hammering us with a heavy and vibrant electro beat. The last third of the track however is for me the best when you get both at the same time.
He hails from Holland (feels wrong saying the Netherlands) and has recently done remixes of PokeHerFace and Show Me Love, but as well as the Watcha Say remix, here is a flavour of his own work.